Mysore One Day Trip
Mysore One Day Trip Packages, One Day Trip From Mysore, Places To Visit In Mysore In One Day, One Day Sightseeing In Mysore, Mysore One Day Sightseeing Tour, Mysore Places To Visit
Mysore One Day Trip There are a lot of beautiful things about small cities that the metropolises of today can’t provide – nature, clean roads, peace, and no traffic jams.
If you are planning to take a vacation (it’s the best time of the year!) to get away from the big city life, we have a place for you – Mysore! This quaint little city, located 145 kilometers from Bangalore, is the perfect place for you to de-stress and enjoy a well-earned vacation at.
“But how much time does it take to explore Mysore?”
Well, with our Mysore tour packages, we can show you around this beautiful city in just a single day.
Interested? Our Mysore tour packages include some pretty interesting places to visit in Mysore:
- Our taxi will pick you up from your place of stay in Mysore.
- Have a spiritual start to the day by visiting the Goddess Chamundeshwari temple on the Chamundi Hills. It is believed that from the top of this hill, the goddess looks over the city of Mysore.
- On the Chamundi Hills is another shrine, the Nandi Temple. It’s dedicated to Lord Shiva’s bull, Nandi, whose impressive statue stands here. Sculpted from a single boulder, it is 15 ft tall and is 24 ft in width.
- From the spiritual, we move on to the historical segment. The next halt is at the Wax Museum, where 19 galleries have been set up to exhibit the various forms of arts, music, and humanities. Over 110 wax life-size wax statues depict the life and people of the Mysore society of the past.Then,we visit the Sand Museum,which is a privately-owned gallery. 4 months of hard-work went behind creating this gallery that depicts different themes like Indian history, mythology and present-day cultures and references.
- The next halt in our Mysore One day trip is at the Mysore Zoo. Spread over 157-acres, this is the home to over 168 species of birds and animals, including elephants, tigers, white rhinoceroses, and anacondas.
- We then visit the royal Mysore Maharaja Palace. Here, you get to witness the rich and elaborate history of Mysore. The palace is elegant, beautiful and has enough history to keep you engaged for hours.
- The next spot is the Jaganmohan Palace, which serves as a present-day art gallery. This is where you get to see paintings of Mysore, Mughal and Shantiniketan influences. The gallery features works of maestros like Rabindranath Tagore and Raja Ravi Varma.
- Next on the list of places in our Mysore One day trip package is the Philomena Church. This is a peaceful place where you can sit, relax and have a few peaceful moments. Also, this is one of the tallest churches in Asia.
- Our next halt is outside the city at Srirangpatna Temple. Dedicated to Lord Ranganatha, this is one of the five primary shrines of Lord Vishnu visited by the followers of his ideology.
- We then visit the Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, home to over 170 species of birds. You can spot species such as the painted stork, black-headed ibis, lesser whistling duck, stork-billed kingfisher, and heron living happily in the lap of nature.
- The final attraction on our list of places to visit in Mysore is the Brindavan Garden. Located right beside the KSR Dam, this garden is the place from where you’d love to see the sunset. In the evening hours, the garden authorities organize a marvellous light and sound show for the visitors.
- Finally, our taxi will drop you back to your place of stay.
In just a single day we’ll take you to visit all these beautiful and interesting places to visit in Mysore.
“What do you have to do experience this?”
Simple. Just sign up for our Mysore One day trip package and we’ll take care of everything! 😉
If you interested This One Day Mysore Package Please Click Here Or Contact : +91 76767-64776
Mysore Tour Packages Price, Mysore Sightseeing Taxi Charges
Mysore One Day Tour Packages Plan And Price
Taxi Type Non A/c A/c Duration
Tata Indica 4+1 1500.00 1600.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Etios Liva 4+1 1600.00 1700.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Etios / Dzire Sedan 4+1 1800.00 2000.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Innova SUV 7+1 2700.00 2700.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Tavera SUV 8+1 2000.00 2200.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Tempo Traveller 12+1 3000.00 3300.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Mini Bus 16+1 3750.00 4500.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
Mini Bus 22+1 4500.00 5250.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's
All Entry And Guide Charges Will Extra
Mysore One Day Sightseeing Places
Places To Visit In Mysore In One Day Tour Itinerary
We will Start From Mysore. Our Team Will Pick at 8.00 Am from Your Hotel Or Home First Visit To Mysore Jaganmohan Palace ( art gallery ) Take Visiting Time 1 Hours. Then Move To ( Chamundi Hill ) Chamundeshwari Temple And Come Down To Visit Nandi Bull Temple And Move To Sand Museum, Sand Museum private museum Take A 30 Minutes And Drive To Wax Museum Wax Museum Entry Charges Rs.30 (per person)
And Next Place To Visit is Mysore Zoo ( Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens ) 157 acres Take A Time Splendid 2 Hours In Mysore Zoo Enjoy Nature And Animals. Next Tourist Spot Is World’s Favourite And Heart Of The Karnataka Mysore Palace also known as Mysore Amba Vilas Palace And Mysore Aramane Visit 1 Hour In palace, Then Move To Lunch after lunch break Visit St Philomena Church Then Drive To Srirangapatna Complete Sightseeing Like. Ranganathaswamy Temple,
Srirangapatna, Daria Daulat Bagh, Jama Masjid,Tippu Sultan Summer Palace And Museum, And Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary After Visit srirangapatna Drive To Krs ( Brindavan Garden ) And Back To Mysore. Tour Ends with pleasant memories
- Mysore Sightseeing – 1 Day
- 2 Days – Mysore Tour Packages
- Mysore One Day Bus Tour Packages
- Mysore Ooty From Mysore
- Coorg Tour From Mysore – 2 Days
- Ooty Tour From Mysore – 3 Days
- Mysore Ooty From Mysore – 4 Days
- Coorg Tour From Mysore – 2 Days
- Coorg Sightseeing From Coorg – 3 Days
- Mysore Sightseeing Cabs – 4 Days
- Mysore To Coorg Cabs – 2 Days
- Mysore Tourist Taxi In Mysore – 3 Days
- Mysore Tirupati From Mysore – 2 Days
- Mysore Nagarhole Packages – 1 Days
- Mysore Sightseeing Bangalore Drop
- Mysore Taxi Services – 2 Days
- Mysore One Way Cabs From Mysore