Mysore One Day Trip By Car
There are many places that qualify for a great and memorable weekend escapade. But none of them are as versatile as Mysore. A perfect blend of culture and heritage, pleasant weather, urbanisation, and with these, there are a host of great places to visit in Mysore. Especially considering the fact that there’s so much interesting in the peripheries as well.
So how much time do you need to explore Mysore?
Just a single day!
We provide Mysore one day tour packages which shall take you to a host of interesting places to visit in Mysore in one day in utmost comfort.
And which all places do we visit in Mysore in one day?
Here’s the complete itinerary we follow in our Mysore one day tour packages:
- Our cab will pick you up from your place of stay at the decided time.
Chamundi Hills ( Chamundi Betta )
- First in our Mysore one day trip itinerary are the Chamundi Hills. The temple of Goddess Chamundeshari sits atop the hills from where the Goddess is believed to look over and guard the city.
- We next visit the Mahishasura statue and Nandi Temple. These are situated on the same hill, near the Chamundeshwari Devi temple.
- After indulging in spirituality, the next place to visit in Mysore in one day is the Wax Museum. This museum features different art forms, music, and other themes, spread across 19 art galleries.
- Our next halt in the Mysore one day trip is the Sand Museum. This one features themes such as Indian history and mythology and the different cultures that existed here since time immemorial.
Karanji Lake ( karanji kere )
- The next place to visit in Mysore is the Karanji lake. Spread across an area of 90 hectares, this lake and nature park has the biggest walk-through aviary in India. This place is a favorite not just amongst travellers, but also the residents of Mysore.
Mysore Zoo ( Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens )
- The next place to visit in Mysore in one day is the Mysore Zoo. Famous for its size and diverse variety of wildlife, Mysore Zoo provides a home to over 168 species of birds and animals.
Mysore Palace ( Mysore Aramane )
- Next on our itinerary for the Mysore one day trip is the Mysore Maharaja Palace. This is where you get to witness and absorb the rich history of Mysore. This is a dream come true for the history buffs amongst us.
- We take a well-deserved lunch break before moving on the second-half of our one day trip to Mysore.
Jaganmohan Palace ( Jaganmohan art Gallery )
- Next place on our list of places to visit in Mysore is Jaganmohan Palace. In the present day, this serves as an art gallery where paintings of great artists such as Rabindranath Tagore and Raja Ravi Varma are displayed.
St. Philomena’s Cathedral ( Mysore Dodda Church )
- We next visit the Philomena Church. It’d interest you to know that this next place to visit in Mysore is also one of the tallest churches in Asia.
Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- Next on our list is the Srirangpatna Temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Ranganatha, the resting form of the prominent Hindu deity Lord Vishnu.
Daria Daulat Bagh ( Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace )
- Famously known as Daria Daulat Bagh, the next halt in our One day trip to Mysore is at Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace. This is a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture and also houses a museum.
Bird Sanctuary ( Ranganathittu )
- We next visit the Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary. This is a famous safe ground for over 170 species of birds. Common inhabitants of this park include the painted stork, lesser whistling duck, and heron.
Brindavan Garden KSR Dam ( Kannambadi Katte )
- The last place to visit in Mysore in one day is the Brindavan Garden and KSR dam. The best time to visit this would be the evening when a magnificent light and sound show is organised for the viewers. Also, don’t miss the sunset!
- With our one day trip to Mysore done, we finally drop you back at your place of stay.
Ready to experience a memorable one day trip to Mysore?
Simple. Just sign up for our Mysore One day trip package and we’ll take care of everything! 😉
Mysore City Tour Packages Price
Taxi Type Non A/c A/c Duration Parking
Tata Indica 4+1 1600.00 1800.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Etios Liva 4+1 1800.00 2000.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Etios / Dzire Sedan 4+1 1800.00 2000.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Innova SUV 7+1 2700.00 3000.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Tavera SUV 8+1 2000.00 2200.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Tempo Traveller 12+1 3000.00 3300.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Mini Bus 16+1 3750.00 4500.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
Mini Bus 22+1 4500.00 5250.00 10 Hours / 100 Km's Extra
All Entry And Guide Charges Will Extra
Places to Visit in Mysore in One Day
Mysore One Day Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
We will Start From Mysore. Our Team Will Pick at 8.00 Am from Your Hotel Or Home First Visit To Mysore Jaganmohan Palace ( art gallery ) Take Visiting Time 1 Hours. Then Move To ( Chamundi Hill ) Chamundeshwari Temple And Come Down To Visit Nandi Bull Temple And Move To Sand Museum, Sand Museum private museum Take A 30 Minutes And Drive To Wax Museum Wax Museum Entry Charges Rs.30 (per person)
And Next Place To Visit is Mysore Zoo ( Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens ) 157 acres Take A Time Splendid 2 Hours In Mysore Zoo Enjoy Nature And Animals. Next Tourist Spot Is World’s Favourite And Heart Of The Karnataka Mysore Palace also known as Mysore Amba Vilas Palace And Mysore Aramane Visit 1 Hour In palace, Then Move To Lunch after lunch break Visit St Philomena Church Then Drive To Srirangapatna Complete Sightseeing Like. Ranganathaswamy Temple,
Srirangapatna, Daria Daulat Bagh, Jama Masjid,Tippu Sultan Summer Palace And Museum, And Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary After Visit srirangapatna Drive To Krs ( Brindavan Garden ) And Back To Mysore. Tour Ends with pleasant memories