1 Day Tour
- Tour Gallery
- Tour Accomodation
- Terms & Conditions
- cancellation Policy
Mysore One Day City Tour Packages
1 Day Tour Itinerary From Mysore One day Trip
Tour Start And End Mysore By Cab / Taxi)Mysore is top travel gateways, owing ancient and magnificent palaces, beautifully carved temples, treasured museums, unique art forms, versatile culture and humongous hills. Weekend vacation or one day getaway the best place to visit in India is Mysore, The one day trip made fruitful by Mysore Tour Packages The experience of incredible city is condensed in Mysore one day tour package to deliver exemplified experience. With Mysore tour packages one day trip to Mysore, explore the rich heritage and marvelous architecture. One day trip to Mysore covers extravagant palaces, expanse gardens, and the informative museums offering visitors insights into the marvelous heritage and architecture. Itinerary The Tour Starting and ending in Mysore is by Cab / Taxi. The 1 Day Tour Itinerary from Mysore One day Trip by Cab / Taxi covers following Sightseeing Places and we prepare itinerary accordingly, as per your requirement.
Explore the Palace City of Mysore in a dayFor those of you who need a break but don’t have the time for a longer holiday can check out the different plans we have for you for a one day trip in Mysore. We can assure you that this is going to be an exciting journey where you get to experience the best of this historical city in a day. Depending on the number of people and your budget we have several tour packages by car and bus that are inclusive of a number of facilities. You don’t have to worry about the pick-up and drop as it’s included in the package.
A beautiful journey: Places to visit in Mysore in one day
1. Chamundi Hills, statue of Mahishasura and Nandi statueThe spiritual landmarkand a place to visit in Mysore for a one day trip, Built during the VijayanagarEmpirein 17th century the temple has goddess Chamundeshwari as main deity, form of fierce incarnation of Durga. Mysore one day trip accommodates this auspicious majestic mythological place of Chamundeshwari temple. The Temple trip also covers statue of Mahishasura and Nandi statue that is carved with key to details
2 .Sand MuseumOne day trip from Mysore covers the sand museum, one of the recent addition of Mysore sightseeing. The Museum displays 150 sandsculptureswith 16 different themes, made out of 115 truckloads of sand. The themes include Mysore heritage, culture, wildlife, and instances from religious epics and stories.
3. Wax MuseumDisplaying 110 life size replicas of 300 musical instruments and cultural wax structures,Wax Museum is one of the interesting part of Mysore one day trip. The sculptors look realistic being adorned with accessories clothes, jewelry, etc, and colored with cosmetic coloring for the eyes, hair, teeth that gives life to the statues.
4. Karanji LakeIn the midst of nature Karanji Lake is the most relaxing spot for visitors, and a treat to birdwatchers. With the lake hosting more than 147 species of bird visiting the place along with plants,the lake facilitates breeding of butterflies.The lake also offers boasting along with largest walk-through aviary of India. This makes Karanji Lake one of the places to visit in Mysore in one day built in 20 m high, 50 wide and is of 60 m length.
5. Mysore ZooMysore one day tour package that covers places in Mysore by cab includes Mysore zoo as a prime location. Located in 157 acres accommodating more than 1450 specimens racing from more than 25 countries, Mysore zoo is the second most visited place of travellers
6. Mysore PalaceThe Mysore Palace is 107 years old historical legacy built during Wodeyar Dynasty. One day trip to Mysore will not be complete without a visiting Mysore palace. Night or day the magnitude, elegance and magnificent beauty of Palace mesmerizes visitors.
6. Jaganmohan PalaceBuilt in the traditional Hindu architectural style with striking feature the palace is adorned with carvingsof Dashavatara, the ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu. Being converted as an art gallery, the palace has rich collection of painting by renowned artists. The palace further displays rich collection of exquisite Royal life that includes weapons, coins, currencies, ceramics, brassware, French musical clock, furniture, gold leaf paintings, sandalwood carvings, ivory carvings, mementos, etc.
7. St. Philomena’s ChurchBuilt in the Victorian style and designed by a French artist Daly. The church is in the shape of a cross with design of spires similar to St. Patrick’s Church New York. Crafted in marble, the statue of St. Philomena hails from France.
8. Srirangapatna SightseeingOne day trip from Mysore can accommodate Srirangapatna Sightseeing, located close to Mysore Srirangapatnais in Mandya district. Srirangapatna offers wonderful destinations like Mysore, Somnathpur and Bandipurenrichingone day trip to Mysore.
9. Tipu Sultan’s Summer PalaceBuilt in a rectangular design with wood, stone, mortar and plaster, the palace has an open corridors and wooden pillars. The palace is beautifully painted in various floral motifs and different colors. The captivating work on the walls and ceilings increase the beauty of palace with memorizing interiors. This makes the Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace a place to visit in Mysore in one day
10. Bird SanctuaryBird Sanctuary at Ranganathittu is the prominent One day trip from Mysore destination. The place host exotic species of birds. And it is the nesting place for rare species that treats the birdwatchers.
11. Brindavan Garden KRSMysore one day tour package is made exciting with Brindavan Garden KRS. Offering entrancing beauty, dotted with innumerable fountain and captivating illumination, the terrace gardens allure visitors. The lawn, flowerbeds, hedgerows has Bougainvillea and allamanda plants with flower beds and patterned hedges along with Cypress plants.
Mysore One day Trip From Mysore
Mysore One day tour Packages Starts From Mysore City At 8.00 Am First Will Visit the Chamundi Hills, while returning visit Nandi Bull Temple, Sand Museum, And Wax Museum, Then Move To Karanji Lake, And Mysore Zoo. Later on Mysore Palace, take A Break For Lunch, post lunch Move To Jaganmohan Palace and st. Philomena Church, Then Drive To Srirangapatna 18 Km From Mysore to Cover All Srirangapatna Sightseeing Like Sriranganatha Temple, Tippu Palace, Tippu Jamia masjid, Tipu's Death Place, Then Move To Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, at end of the day Brindavan Garden KRS, Enjoy The Brindavan Garden Musical Fountain, back To Mysore Tour Ends
Available packages for All Days Mysore One day Tour By Car
Any Time Any days Just One Call Will Arrange The Trip Call Us : 9972366694
Accommodation Convenient To Your Budget
Booking confirmation is subject to availability
The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end.
- All Applicable Taxes
- All Transfers and Sightseeing’s by Private Cab
- Driver Allowance.
- Toll,and All Parking Charges.
- Breakfast lunch, dinner,
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusion. individual itinerary shared via email by us.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, entry fee, All Entry Fee mini bar etc.
- Vehicle will be confirm for the trip, once we receive the advance amount (20% of the approximate total amount).
- After confirming the trip, if the vehicle or trip been cancelled by customer/Service taker, the advance amount is non refundable.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season .