1 night 2 days
- Tour Gallery
- Terms & Conditions
- cancellation Policy
Places To Visit In Mysore In 2 Days
Mysore Tour Packages.com is one Of The Oldest Tour Operator In Mysore. We organize 20 / 30 Mysore One Day Tour packages regularly, And 1 Night 2 days Mysore Packages. We Provide Complete Travel Package which includes Hotels, Sightseeing. Guide Services. Car Rentals. And Transfers. We Provide The 2 Days Mysore Sightseeing Tour Start From Bangalore Or Mysore at Your Convenience. Book The 2 Days Mysore Travel Packages. We cover all sightseeing spots that can be visited in Mysore. 1 Day in Mysore Local Sightseeing Tour And next Day in Srirangapatna Sightseeing Tour . We promise that you will have the best time in Mysore.
Check out the exciting 2 days Mysore tour packages from Mysore
Doesn’t matter if are looking for an adventure with your friends or colleagues or an exciting holiday with your family, you can use our Mysore 2 day trip planner to plan your holiday according to your interests. Those of you who have only a few days holiday can look into our different packages that let you explore all the major sites in this city and make a beautiful memory in a short period of time. We can assist you to make a Mysore itinerary for 2 days that works well with your interests and budget. Our tour packages to Mysore are inclusive of a wide range of facilities including accommodation at the best hotels in the city and private cabs for sightseeing. Our well-organized tour packages let you enjoy a hassle-free holiday.
An exciting holiday: Places to visit in Mysore in 2 days
We, at Fox Travels, help you realize your dream of an exciting holiday in Mysore at an affordable rate. You can visit almost all of the major tourist destinations in this city in our cab. Some of the major places to explore in Mysore are the Jaganmohana Palace and Art Gallery, the Mysore Palace, the Chamundeshwari Temple, the St. Philomena's Church, the Railway Museum, the Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam, the Brindavan gardens, the Mysore Zoo and the Chamundi Hills. We are here to help you organize one of the most exciting holidays ever.
2 Days Mysore Tour packages From Mysore
1 Night 2 Days Mysore Tour Package Itinerary Morning Tour Starts From Mysore at 7 Am Visit the Chamundi Hills, while returning visit Nandi Temple, Sand Museum, And Wax Museum, Then Move To Karanji Lake, And Mysore Zoo. Then Mysore Palace, And Break For Lunch, After lunch Move To Jaganmohan Palace and st. Philomena Church, And Overnight Stay At Mysore.
Day 2 Morning After Breakfast Drive To Srirangapatna 18 Km From Mysore to Cover All Srirangapatna Sightseeing Like Sriranganatha Temple, Tippu Palace, Tippu Jamia masjid, Tipu's Death Place, Then Move To Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary,Balamuri Waterfalls, Edmuri Waterfalls at end of the day Brindavan Garden KRS, Enjoy The Brindavan Garden Musical Fountain, back To Mysore Tour Ends
packages Available Everyday
This tour does not have fixed departure date. We will customize it as per your requirement.
Accommodation Convenient To Your Budget
Booking confirmation is subject to availability
The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end.
- Driver Allowance.
- Daily Breakfast at accommodation facility.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- (Please note that AC will be switched off during hill station)
- Toll and parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Accommodation 1 Night Stay at Mysore
- Lunch and dinner,.
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusion.
- individual itinerary shared via email by us.
- GST 5% Extra.
- After Drive The 10 pm One More Driver Charge.
- Car Usage 10 HRS 100 Km.
- All entry fee.
- Hotel Early check-in & late checkout are done on chargeable basis .
- Vehicle will be confirmed for the trip, once we receive the advance amount (20% of the approximate total amount)
- After confirming the trip, if the vehicle or trip been cancelled by customer/Service taker, the advance amount is non-refundable
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention. Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.